Why shop with GroceryListJamaica?
GroceryListJamaica is the Caribbean’s #1 online grocery (platform).
We strive to help make grocery delivery effortless, affordable, and accessible to everyone.
Our technology gives customers access to their favorite stores online so they can order groceries from anywhere.
In-store shoppers receive these orders through an app on their smartphone and then shop and stage the groceries in-store.
- Start earning quickly
- Work with a great team
- Set your own schedule
- Hand-select the customer’s order in-store and stage for pick-up
- At least 18 years old
- Eligible to work in Jamaica
- Consistent access to and be able to effectively use a recent smartphone (iPhone 6s / Android 5.0 or newer)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
- Own or have access to a reliable motor vehicle
- Have a valid drivers license
- Have current vehicle insurance
If you have experience in the grocery industry, you might want to consider joining the GroceryListJamaica team.
We also welcome interested individuals from other industries and backgrounds.
Shopping with GroceryListJamaica is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part-time opportunity.
GroceryListJamaica is committed to diversity in its workforce. GroceryListJamaica is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.
The company provides accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities, as otherwise required in accordance with applicable laws.