Become a Batch Leader
Why work with GroceryListJamaica?
GroceryListJamaica is the Caribbean’s #1 online grocery (platform).
We strive to help make grocery Leading effortless, affordable, and accessible to everyone.
Our technology gives customers access to their favorite stores online so they can order groceries from anywhere.
Interested applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Eligible to work in the Jamaica
- Have access to a reliable motor vehicle
- Have access to a smartphone (iPhone 6s / Android 5.0 or newer)
- Be able to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to solve issues spontaneously
- Be able to lead efficiently
If you have experience in the grocery industry, you might want to consider joining the GroceryListJamaica team.
We also welcome interested individuals from other industries and backgrounds.
Working with GroceryListJamaica is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part-time opportunity.
GroceryListJamaica is committed to diversity in its workforce. GroceryListJamaica is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.
The company provides accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities, as otherwise required in accordance with applicable laws.